My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Timor-Leste

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Those who know nothing of foreign languages, know nothing of their own

ok then
The caribbean website is not written in patois
This is not Mundo
Sinhala is like wingdings. And the first letter on the list page looks like a bottom
Brazil is spelt wrong

I could go on with this kind of petty racism. The central asian alphabet looks like the outcome jumbled and misprinted scrabble pieces. And the Middle Eastern scripts resemble my dad's illegible, rushed, joined-up writing.

Can anyone suggest a good website to go on, for fear I actually do something useful?

1 Comments:

Blogger elwheelio said...

I like the face book website, you see all the people you haven't seen in years then slowly remember why. Also Sickipedia is a good source of nasty jokes

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home