My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Timor-Leste

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

If you whistle it, I can play it

So, a friend has e-mailed me to request a blog topic. This friend was inspired to contact me after visiting Hiroshima, and asked:
"what would you do if you won 100 million
- what would you spend money on
- what would you change in your life?

i dont think i would want to win anything like that at the minute, loving
life over here!"

Cheers.

This is a topic close to my heart. Recently, I dreamt of winning £30,000. My girlfriend and I have since become devoted to looking for a scratchcard where this is the jackpot. We've also been playing lotteries and the like recently.

I'd probably get a peerage, then fire the rest out of a cannon over Africa.

Any more blog requests? I've got very little to say that isn't related to hospitals or Liverpool Football Club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home