My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Timor-Leste

Friday, March 02, 2007

i'm cooking

I'm a versatile chef. Today's lunch:
Appertiser:
Toasted Heel of bread, topped with sliced onion, cheddar cheese and tomato chutney.
Starter:
Toasted Bread, topped with sliced onion, cheddar cheese, sun-dried tomato and plum chutney.
Main Course:
Toasted Heel of bread, topped with sliced onion, cheddar cheese, sun-dried tomato, and jonkanoo sauce.
Pudding:
Toasted bread, topped with cheddar cheese and sliced green olives.

Suitable for vegetarians. Masterchef here we come.

"This competition just gets tougher"- Food journalist and ingredients expert Greg Wallace

1 Comments:

Blogger elwheelio said...

I suppose the same dish at every meal is, in a way, a balanced diet. It's certainly consistent and in these topsy-turvy times, I think that's important. I, for example, don't eat red meat, I wait for it to turn a hazy green before I tuck in. Yum!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home