My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Timor-Leste

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Things I have observed

People in Japan wear facemasks, which may or may not be related to smells made by Garreth. Sometimes, a mother may wear a mask, but her children do not, making them the miner's canary.

Everthing looks mad. In adverts, they are all overdosing on prozac, with absurdly large smiles. In reality, they are stoic. Chubby faces in childhood develop into long faces ibn adulthood. There are lots of old people, which is apparently a problem.

Car doors shut themselves.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I've shared your website in my
social networks!

Feel free to visit my web-site :: Zöliakie Diät

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home