My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Timor-Leste

Friday, March 02, 2007

Any ideas?

I can't think of anything to blog about. Well bored. There's absolutely nothing going on, thanks to revision. Even the news looks shit. News stories include the leader of the Tories being a Tory, Princess Diana has died in a car crash, Craig Bellamy's a bit mad. I hoped this story about a WWF wrestler would be better, but I was wrong.

I guess there's news about nurses getting paid fuck all. Now, if I understand economics- which I don't -nurses are effectively getting a pay-cut because house/retail prices are going up. Now, I wasn't aware that nurses were responsible for buying fancy houses and living fantastic lives of conumption. That's why the government introduced key worker housing, because these things are beyond their reach. Surely taxing those that pay stupendous amounts for houses/gym memberships/plasma televisions/cocaine, the super-earners like Sven, would reduce their power to push house-prices beyond everybody else. It might even subsidise the pay that public sector workers deserve. Big Gordon Brown seems to be pissing on the ashes of the hospitals that are being shut down, and trying to drive an even fatter wedge between his beloved corporate bum-chums and the worker's shoulders on which his party stands. I might even take a break from revision to do some of this.

Anyone want to suggest a topic for my next blog entry? This could be like, interactive. Yeah. You can leave an anonymous post, if you don't want me to hunt you down and spit on your daughters. No, I'm not sure what I meant by that either.

1 Comments:

Blogger elwheelio said...

This is an anonymous post form your good frind guy - why not write about people you hate. I find it works for me, there's a never-ending supply. See if you can do an alphabet of hatred

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home