My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Timor-Leste

Friday, September 28, 2018

Three years

It's been 3 years since I posted anything on here.  Three years!  It must've been at least 2 since I forgot about this place.

Where does that time go? Eh? Where does that go? Time

I have much less to say these days, but much more to do.  I'm on a late shift though, so that much doesn't change.  One of my last ones.


Thinking about it, I could've held back on this post.  Left it another year.  Done one that says: 4 years!  But now I'll have to wait another 4 years before I can do that post, so It'll probably be 2022 before I do that one now.  Doesn't seem like such a good idea to do this post now. Oh well.  Although nobody will read this anyway, so it doesn't matter. I might do the 4 year post tomorrow, just for the shit of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home