My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Timor-Leste

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

For once in my life, I have someone who loves me.

Congratulations you're a winner!


Ooooh you lucky devil! You are one of 25 people walking off with their
very own indoor Rizla Silver airship, and we're so glad it was you who
won! You will of course remember that we launched this competition to
celebrate the release of our newest, thinnest, finest, regular paper,
Rizla Regular Silver. They really are ultimately cool so we hope you
will be a very happy bunny with your special (limited edition) prize.

In order to receive your prize, could you please reply to
competitions@rizla.co.uk within the next 7 days with your delivery
address so we can get your prize in the post to the right place. Your
prize will be dispatched within 10 days of receipt of your email.

Any questions, please email competitions@rizla.co.uk

Please note that your name and town may be published on our website or
in our newsletter as per our terms and conditions. However, this is the
only information we will publish or retain following your reply email.

Keep rollin'

Rizla + .

3 Comments:

Blogger elwheelio said...

could your day get any better?

5:51 AM  
Blogger Steve Harmison said...

Yes, immesaurably so. I'm going to use this competition victory as a platform to bigger competitions. Then onto Ladbrokes, then a full-blown gambling problem. Ahem. Best not to dwell on that comment.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Edward said...

I don't smoke, but I must say Rizla do make excellent products other than rolling paper.

The late summer of '99, for instance, was magnificently improved by the acquisition by my friend Leo of a blue 'Rizbee'. I have never used a better frisbee.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home