My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Timor-Leste

Monday, January 23, 2006

It;s in the envelope

Dear Tony Blair,
I was upset the other day to hear that mentalists were planning to kidnap your son, Trio. I think it is an outrage that in this day and age, even the Prime Minister’s son has to live in fear.
It was pleasing, therefore, to hear that Mr Hodge will introduce measures to protect my children from being victims of playground perverts at school. However, I do not believe these measures are far-reaching enough, and they do not prevent my children from going into a record shop and buying a seedy by Jonathan King.
For that reason, I am starting a campaign against the release of Jonathon King called Mother4King Justice. I hope I can count on your support.
Mr Blair, could you please do all you can to further the cause of Mother4King Justice, and would you consider becoming a spokesperson for Mother4King Justice when you retire. It would be lovely to see some appreciation of the principles of Mother4King Justice in your foreign policy as well. Obviously, Mother4King Justice was alien to you before, but now, you can no longer be ignorant of Mother4King Justice.
You Nob
Emma Weasle

p.s. Mother4King Justice wouldn’t do you a bit harm. Promise.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear "Iain",
"Thank you" for your "letter", i read it with "interest", I think however you sent it to the wrong "person" and so I have forwarded it to "Sir" Jimmy Saville who will "literally" be able to "fix it for you" in your quest for "mother4king justice".

3:28 AM  
Blogger Steve Harmison said...

Ah, Mr Blair, our paths cross again. You have made me cross again.
I know you are a busy cunt,
and i am sorry to be blunt
yet it is time for you to know,
that jimmy lost his tv show.

So stop trying to avoid the issue, and give us some Mother4King Justice

6:30 AM  
Blogger Edward said...

Iain, have you started talking to yourself again?

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iain, you are like a sissy. You will be terminated. Only a frauen-blouse would talk to themselves.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Iain, what you doing on Saturday night?

4:28 AM  
Blogger Steve Harmison said...

Nothing, I hope you're the real gail porter.

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Piss off Gail, you are a slag, leave my boyfriend alone

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

andi, is this how you tell me?! I lost weight because you wanted me to, I wrote could it be magic for you, I even kissed robbie cos you wanted to watch. And now, you go with this fluesy. He can't even bowl a maiden, let alone deserve one like you.
xxx

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary... Shhh...

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home